My purpose for writing this blog is fivefold. I intend to:
- Provide readers with simple and empowering concepts that have immediate usefulness, but also have beneficial long-term effects.
- Help readers identify their fears and the underlying beliefs that energize them.
- Encourage readers to learn how to observe themselves and to gently laugh when they recognize their errors, inanities, and insanities.
- Teach readers some skillsets for meditation, reflection, and study.
- Sharpen readers’ ability to discern truth from falsehood.
I also want to make this blog entertaining and interesting. I definitely encourage you to leave comments and suggestions. I have learned that I can learn something of value from everyone, so I thank you in advance for anything you feel compelled to share.